Donate to Israel
The nonprofit association “Anshei Maase”, located in Kibbutz Neot Semadar, is currently raising donations for the expansion of the Neot Semadar Learning Center, as well as additional projects being implemented in the Kibbutz. Neot Semadar and the Learning Center are expanding and flourishing thanks in large part to the generous support of individuals and organizations.
Your donation will help to:
- Cultivate a model for cooperation
- Advance the habitation of the Negev region
- Support sustainable living practices implemented and developed in Neot Semadar: organic agriculture; ecological building; renewable energy; water recycling.
- Create young Israeli leaders by cultivating capacities of leadership in Israel youth.
We are currently raising donations for the following projects:
Learning Center Projects:
• Physical construction of the Learning Center: retrofitting existing
structures – the work is carried out together with seminar
• Scholarships for financially disadvantaged young people who wish
to participate in Learning Center seminars.
• Purchasing equipment for Learning Center facilities: student living
units, classrooms, computer room, library, music studio, dining
• Landscaping the Learning Center surrounds, in a manner suited to
the desert environment.
• Constructing a public building in Neot Semadar that will be sufficient
to serve both the Kibbutz and the Learning Center populations.
Kibbutz Neot Semadar Projects:
• Completing the Art Center gardens
• Maintaining and improving the Art Center
• Further development of the Neot Semadar oasis: beautifying
individual areas with sitting spaces, herb and flower gardens,
• Building ecological living units for young people who come to
volunteer or live in this part of the Negev region.
• Building a central courtyard and a passive cooling system for the
Neot Semadar kindergarten.
For further projects see the Anshei Maase goals and objectives.
In Israel, all donations are tax deductible: Anshei Maase is certified according to section 46 of the Israeli Income Tax Law. In the United States, we accept tax-deductible donations by check only.
You can donate now via our secure, online payment facility.
To donate by check in the United States or in Israel:
In the United States We accept tax-deductible check contributions of at least $25. Checks must be made payable to P.E.F. Israel Endowment Funds, Inc. and sent to P.E.F. Israel Endowment Funds, Inc., 317 Madison Avenue, Suite 607, New York, NY, 10017. Contributions must be accompanied by a letter recommending our association, using the exact name: "Amutat Anshei Maase" and the association number: 580078582.
In Israel Please make all checks payable to: Amutat Anshei Maase and send to: Ms. Israela Corcos, Kibbutz Neot Semadar, D.N. Eilot, 88860, Israel.
You can also donate via bank transfer:
Bank name: Bank Leumi
Account name: Amutat Anshei Maase /עמותת אנשי מעשה
Account number: 01444073
Branch number: 999
Swift code: IL55 0109 9900 0000 1444 073
For enquiries or to donate to a specific project please contact:
Office: +972-8-6358290 Mobile: +972-54-9798898
Neot Semadar D.N. Eilot 88860 Israel
Thank you for your support!