Nonprofit Anshei Maase is the fundraising arm of Kibbutz Neot Semadar.
Current projects: Multi-Purpose Central Complex; The Learning Center; The Art Center; The Education Center; eco-living units for volunteers.
Your donation will enable…
- A thriving, inspiring model for a learning community
- Sustainability in the desert: organic agriculture, renewable energy, water recycling, passive cooling, green construction
- The emergence of young Israeli leaders who care about personal growth, community building, and the environment
- Population of the Negev region
- Educational programs that provide the individual with tools to effect individual, and societal change
The Learning Center
• Eco living-units for students
• Scholarships for under-privileged students
• Equipment for Central Complex: for classrooms, meeting hall, kitchen, dining room, office, storage room.
The Art Center
• The Art Center: developing the passive cooling tower; landscaping Art Center gardens
• Music Center
• Movement and Dance Center
• Multi-Purpose Central Complex
• Landscaping : gardens, sitting areas, pergolas etc.
• Eco living-units for volunteers
• Education Center: constructing a passive cooling system and central courtyard
For further projects see the Anshei Maase goals and objectives.
In Israel, all donations are tax deductible: Anshei Maase is certified according to section 46 of the Israeli Income Tax Law. In the United States, we accept tax-deductible donations by check only.
You can donate now via our secure, online payment facility.
To donate by check
- In the United States we accept tax-deductible check contributions of at least $25. Checks must be made payable to P.E.F. Israel Endowment Funds, Inc. and sent to P.E.F. Israel Endowment Funds, Inc., 317 Madison Avenue, Suite 607, New York, NY, 10017. Contributions must be accompanied by a letter recommending our association, using the exact name: "Amutat Anshei Maase" and the association number: 580078582.
- In Israel please make all checks payable to: Amutat Anshei Maase and send to: Ms. Israela Corcos, Kibbutz Neot Semadar, D.N. Eilot, 88860, Israel.
To donate via bank transfer
Bank name: Bank Leumi
Account name: Amutat Anshei Maase
Account number: 01444073
Branch number: 999
IBAN code: IL55 0109 9900 0000 1444 073
For enquiries or to donate to a specific project please contact
Office: +972-8-6358290 Mobile: +972-54-9798898
Neot Semadar D.N. Eilot 88860 Israel
Thank you for your support!